Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Passion and Productivity


I always enjoyed working. The struggle where I get all my senses to work on a common goal stimulates every nerve and vein in my body. But right now, there is nothing which I am so motivated about. I am not sure if I would lack the interest in do something I am confident about. But without starting, how would I ever be confident? It is a vicious circle. I doubt if planning to overcome this lack of enthusiasm would take me anywhere. How long would I have to wait to know what I am interested in? But even if get to know my interest, now that I have already finished my bachelors, isn't it too late?

One thing which gets my energies up is doing something on my own. I am a person who would hold on to my values and try to create something useful, not just for my own good, but for the common good of the society. But what is the use of just speaking or thinking about it. It is important for me to start doing something. But I need an idea and some support. I started discussing this with my grandfather. He doesn't even remotely think it is possible. They are people who prefer a safe life. But I don’t think I would agree with them that educational qualifications make you a successful person. What is the point in getting random education when you are not going to pursue that field? I don’t find any point in it. As far as work culture is concerned, you could yourself set a benchmark by learning from your experience. I don’t really think you need to be in an educational institution for that. At least I don’t understand the meaning in doing a course in management. I think it would suit me more to start off something on my own. I think that is the only thing that could re-kindle my passion for life. Productivity. (Well… I really need to give myself a thought…. After all I am just blogging right now… productivity... really?

No comments: